East London Hypnotherapy
What I Collect
I may collect the following information:
• First and last name
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Other information relevant to customers enquiry.
What I Do With The Information I Gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• I may use the information to improve our products and services.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at email@example.com.
I will not share, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.